Saturday, August 25, 2018

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Good morning. Well, I slept in an hour after Mark and when I got up he had mushrooms and eggs all cooked up for our breakfast. Awesome. It’s going to be a good foodie kind of day. We have a lobster pizza for our lunch. πŸ˜‹ 

Today I am setting aside working on the family tree in favor of creating some jewelry pieces. I guess the recent sale got me motivated. Mark is going to take down some more wire fencing across the street. Other than that, it’s just going to be a quiet, at home Saturday. Of course the doggies will get a ride on the Caddy later. 


This is the rather big house going up at the end of Calla. 

It’s now 630 and the dogs have had a ride on the golf cart, Mark worked, we had big ginormous burgers for dinner and now we’re waiting for Randy & Dawn to arrive to play Mexican dominoes. They’re late, and the dogs have been looking out the window for nearly an hour. Haha. 

There was a good program on TV about Tavares being the seaplane capital of America. Mark and I had seen it about a month ago but saved it to show Randy & Dawn. It’s really fascinating all the firsts Tavares accomplished! So we had a couple of Crown or wine or gin and yakked. It was just a very nice evening. They left for home about 1015. Now, Ms. B and I are watching Ancient Aliens πŸ‘½πŸ˜³

Sue and Wayne arrived back at their cottage from their visit in Winnipeg. They had stopped by to see Darlene and came home with plenty of food to last them a week. ❤️

That’s it. It’s 1115 and my favorite History show is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment