Thursday, August 23, 2018

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Good morning. Although it’s still early, it looks like it could be a cooler day! Mark was up and off to the forest at 7 o’clock. His plan is to set up a game camera to see what’s moving in the woods at this time year. 

Well, I had a small sale on eBay! Yay 😁 ... hopefully that’s the start of a great fall season. I’m back to working on MyHeritage ... I find it interesting and relaxing. When my phone needed charging I joined Mark and the kids in the living room. You’d think I’d been out of town for a week! πŸ˜‚ Both Robbie and BeeZee jumped onto my chair to sit with me. Silly Scotties. 

Today is 4 years since my sister Linda passed away. She is remembered every day in everything we do. Tonight Mark and I are picking up Stavros pizzas to take to Randy and Dawn for dinner. We will have a toast to Linda’s memory. πŸ’”

It’s now 11:45 and we are home after a rousing game of rummy. Mark was the winner, with many rule changes along the way as we read up on what we were doing wrong. Ha ha. I think it’s back to dominoes after this! Playing two handed Rummy is much faster. Anyway, it was good to test our brains and do something different. Randy & Dawn had made a terrific seafood dip with crackers. We sat in the living room for an hour and yakked and drink wine. Stavros Pizza is were very good and then we sat outside for an hour while the doggies ran around the porch. 

Rummy begins! 

Sue and Wayne are out this evening at Bruce and Heather‘s for dinner. The dogs are very lucky that they have Gavin and Kyle staying with them. πŸΎπŸ’•

Randy was walking tonight without a cane, doing much much better. 

So that’s our news for tonight. We hope you all had a good Thursday.




No comments:

Post a Comment