Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Good morning! What a fun time we had with Randy and Dawn last night ... that may be why I’m so worn out now. Mark got right into his job across the street putting the pool back into shape. Now, while I’m at the dermatologist he’s washing the RV.  We just might get it parked later on. 

It’s one of those “waiting” days. Fortunately I don’t have an infection, but lots of inflammation and redness from a nickle allergy. Platinum earrings is what the doc recommended. She phoned in a prescription to my Walgreens where I went and waited half an hour just to be notified it wasn’t in stock. So, I headed home and put on a dose of collodial silver as was also recommended by the dermatologist. 


Here’s the picture the dermatologist took ... yup, my ear lobe is red and swollen and stings like a 🐝. Sorry for the crummy picture, I thought she was just taking an ear pic. Haha. What a mugshot. 

When I got home, I loaded the Walmart odds ‘n ends in the rig then we parked it ... first try! Mark is really great at handling this big beast. 😜



We had a big salad for dinner and an hour later, wine and homemade burgers. Delish. I phoned RanDawn after dinner and they were as tired as me today. Randy’s doing his daily exercises so we know he’ll be better soon. Step by step, day by day. Dawn’s doing a great job keeping everything together and running smoothly while he recovers. πŸ‘πŸ»  (Mark remembers it wasn’t easy from my knee surgeries! πŸ™„) 

Sue and Wayne had a nice day at the lake and took the doggies for a ride to Kenora. Larry F. arrived for a few days visit. He’s in the area to celebrate his 70th birthday with his daughter in Winnipeg. (The last time we saw him was with his wife Maggi (now divorced) a few years ago.) 

Tonight, Mz BeeZee’s on my lap and Robbie at my feet. Life is good. We’re nearly back to normal after our fun trip. 

Are you ready for some Elvis πŸ•ΊπŸŽΆ?



Ooohhhhhh ... 🀣 ... that’ll give ya nightmares. 




No comments:

Post a Comment