Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Good morning. After breakfast, I began working on my genealogy files on myheritage.com and I’m a bit annoyed. 10 years ago when I began, I’d be able to find loads of information just by using Google. Now it seems Google has buried this information and I must buy it through one of the genealogy companies! I guess freedom of information isn’t necessarily free. 🤨 

We had a recall of sorts on our Kia. It wasn’t anything mandatory, but if we brought it in for repair we would have a lifetime warranty on this particular engine issue. So, Mark took an hour or two out of his day and took it over to the dealership. He’s also stopping by Lowe’s for some black paint to work on his new golf cart trailer project. (I posted some pictures about a month ago with buried to the axles!) 

A ginormous bead order arrived today from Fire 🔥Mountain which Meant I had to catalog each item and check it against my order. It’s a darn good thing I did as three items were missing. I found the company and they will get them out to me right away.

Randy & Dawn phoned and were sitting on their deck enjoying wine this evening. We had just come in from our happy hour on the front porch. It was pretty warm during the day, but a nice breeze this evening. No rain in sight. Robbie and BeeZee enjoyed frosty paws on the front porch. Lovely!

Mark plans to work a little tomorrow morning and take a load of brush to the dump. Then he will switch vehicles with Randy and take Da Mounty to the woods to scout some hunting areas. (R ‘n R in the woods.) 🌲 🌳 

Here’s the latest pic of my London cousins! Yup, they’re a large family!

Linford, bottom left, moved to Sydney, Australia last night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment