Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Good afternoon y’all. It was another worky work day at our house. Mark trimmed palm fronds then worked on the new bathroom threshold. Yes, he’s still in the bathroom, finishing up. There was a lot to be done!

Me? Well I’ve been planning, er plotting a fireplace update. After researching Pinterest I found one or two that confirmed my idea to whitewash the brick. I despise orange-y brick ... it doesn’t go with anything in our home. 

After a great dinner of baked chicken and potato casserole, Mark and I played Mexican Dominoes. We had some fun ... I scored 9 up to the 5th round ... but, alas, ended up with a few lousy hands. Ha! It was fun. 

Tomorrow morning we are off to Home Depot to pick up some brick board so I can finish my fireplace project.

START OF MY PROJECT:


AFTER TODAY:

Whitewash, stage 1. 

That’s it ... it’s time for Below Deck. 😂




No comments:

Post a Comment