Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Oh it's a beautiful fall morning! Hallelujah. 

That’s the Scottish Highlands ... because Florida is always green! Now I do prefer green as I'm familiar with what comes after the beautiful fall colors, bare naked trees and icy snow. Ha ha. 

We were both awake early as Mz BeeZee decided it was time for potty at 4:45. Mark was going hunting this morning anyway, and has a fine day for it! Me? I have more painting and touching up around the house today. Then, we will get into hanging the new doors! YeeHaw! 

It’s official ... we’re booking an RV site to visit ShayRod in Lake Placid right after our River Ranch trip. 😜 It’ll be a  B L A S T πŸš€ 

Mark updated his iPhone yesterday and encountered “issues.” Nothing drastic mind you but nobody likes surprises ... and that’s what you get. So today when my iPhone updated I thought no problemo ... HA! My BUDGET app won’t open! I have to buy a new one, no big deal, BUT I have to start all over again and records from the past are GONE! WTH? 

The new closet doors are going in now! I’m thrilled ... Love my home improvements! Thankful Mark is Mr. HandyDoody! 😍

Did I mention RanDawn have been reading the Outlander series and loaned me the first of six books. I’ve read half now and am hooked. Tonight Mark found the first hour of it on Starz. Of course it was a tease to get us interested. Haha ... maybe next month we’ll buy into the $12.99 a month. 

It was gorgeous out today, but windy. We had happy hour on the front porch followed by a pork loin cooked on the BBQ. Mark made a veggie rice stir fry too. Delicious! 

Sue and Wayne got their refrigerator repaired today and finally enjoyed cooking at home. (No fridge, no fresh food!) But tonight it was salmon plank on the BBQ. South Florida had heavy rain with stormy weather. 

Tomorrow we’re seeing Randy & Dawn for date night ... place to be decided. 🍻

That’s it. Ta Ta. 


No comments:

Post a Comment