Monday, October 30, 2017

Monday, October 30, 2017

Good morning chilly air! 🔥 




After lazy start to the day I pulled the furniture out and did my pre-Christmas room rearranging, ready for the Christmas tree. I know, I know it’s not even Halloween yet. But I am late! Mark reminds me (every year) how the Christmas tree was decorated in the living room in Boca when ONE boy remarked “is that a Christmas tree?” while Treat or Treating!  🎄 😂 🎃

Julius and Shorty Hotpants are lookin’ fly and ready for the wee goblins. 👻 

Anyway, while I was doing this, Mark made himself scarce and went tromping about in the forest with Lew. 👍🏻. Tonight, we are invited to Lynn and Lew‘s for dinner. Schweet! 



Oh oh ... we’re kinda fuzzy! That’s what occurs when 6 of us have dinner together. 😂 Pork roast, smashed potatoes, veggies and salad. Yum. We had lots of fun, lots of laughs and, of course, were the last go home! 🙄



No comments:

Post a Comment