Sunday, October 8, 2017

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Good afternoon. It’s another hot day, especially for this time of year. But that makes it another good day for home-improvement, inside the A/C. 


Mark’s reporting for duty ... ready for Trump-a-Dump’s war ... with (fill in the blank) ________. 🀣

The bifold door that Mark hung yesterday needed redoing this morning. Apparently the doors I chose are hollow core and by shortening half an inch, it degraded the strength of it. Never mind, Mark asked me for a piece of oak that he could insert into it, fasten and then re-drill the pin. Ha ha. He didn’t expect it, but I had two pieces of oak perfect for the job. Where did I ever get them you may ask? Well, when we refinished the dining room table and chairs a couple of years ago I saved the handles we removed from the end chairs. Actually, I had three and I guess that is the reason we removed them as one was broken. 


Finally a use for 2 of these oak arms. ✅

Mark worked on the closet doors til happy hour ... it’s a big enough job as neither entry was correctly sized. The trim makes the finish ... and Mark does a good job. πŸ˜€

The squirrel training continues. SQUIRRELS ✅ ... BIRDS 😒



We sure laughed to see the squirrel somersaulting to escape our clapping. Mark moved it and so far the squirrels haven’t infiltrated the bird’s feeder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment