Saturday, October 21, 2017

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Good morning. It’s a beautiful sunshiny day here in Central Florida. It was nice and cool when Mark left for bow hunting this morning at 5:30. (I went back to bed to think about my chores for today.) I have bifold doors painting to do, but needed Kilz primer which was outside in the storage cabinets. I definitely was not going out there at 5:30 in the morning! So, I began putting the backer plates on the kitchen cabinets. I think they should’ve been on there right from the start, as they help to keep the cabinets cleaner. 


I like them ... 29 to put on. 😜


Roger sits just right for 2 Scotties on his lap! (My knees don’t bend like that!) πŸΎπŸ’•πŸΎπŸ’•

It’s now 1:45 and I ran out of paint! πŸ˜… Although the bifolds were primed, the paint soaked in like crazy. They definitely will need a second coat. Drat, They are very fussy to paint. Mark needed a few things anyway so went to Home Depot for me. Sweet. 

Today is Pam’s birthday ... we phoned and sang to her recording. It was her day off and she was enjoying a relaxing Saturday. (Apparently it was a tough week at work for her with an unruly student.) Scary people out there for sure. 

Tomorrow is Randy’s birthday. We’re joining RanDawn in Mt Dora for a pub dinner with Dawn’s family ... 11 people in all. 

Tonight it was pizza on the Pizzazz and watching football. We read Rick’s blog and saw dozens of pics from their Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment