Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Good morning sunshine! The rain moved on from our area ... it’s clear and cool(ish.) Since I was tossing about by 4 am tidying my craft / eBay room was begun. By the time Mark and the doggies were awake at 8, I had progressed to sorting beads that Shay donated to my jewelry making fun. Another couple of hours and I should be able to vacuum out there without worrying what goes up the vacuum. Ha ha!

Last night Sue and Wayne were at a Halloween party at the yacht club. The costumes were apparently terrific; here’s Sue and Wayne’s...


Great costumes ... but I bet Wayne froze. By all accounts it was a fun night. 

Mark worked on the RV’s front with compounding and waxing ... 


Nice! We’ll be looking good for The Sarasota trip this week! GRW Rally here we come. 

RanDawn stopped in for a short visit on the bike about 5ish. We had a wine and made plans for dinner next Sunday at Stavros just before their Charleston anniversary trip. 





1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised that Sue would wear a animal skin as a costume even if it wasn't real.

    ReplyDelete