Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday, October 27, 2017

Good (early) morning! Ha! Mz BeeZee heard me stirring so trotted into the bedroom at 4 am. She’s a party waiting to happen ... perfect. 😍 So, I got busy with finishing the fireplace project. Heehee ... here it is, 


Here’s the B4 ...


So, project accomplished, both BeeZee and I went back to bed til 8 o’clock. πŸ’€ 

Tonight, Randy and Dawn are coming for lasagna dinner. 




Now it’s 1130; Randy and Dawn arrived home safely. Mark’s lasagna dinner was excellent and we had a lot of fun playing dominoes afterwards. Finally, I was the big domino winner. Yay me. It’s been a long dry spell. Ha ha



This was an interesting move that Randy made. It seemed easy to fix, except he had his entire train lined up wrong.  Ha ha ... always fun! 





1 comment:

  1. The fireplace looks great! So much better with the addition of the brick top half and white wash.

    ReplyDelete