Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Good afternoon. Well, we started out bright and sunny but the clouds have rolled in. Mark has been helping Ken do some clearing around his water front site. They spotted two baby alligators that were grunting, in other words, calling mama. 🐊 Hmmm 🤔... better keep a lookout for her. They did some trimming, loaded it up on the barge and then used the Mounty to haul it up the hill onto the empty lot by Bob and Kim’s place. 

I took the kids for a nice golf cart ride and went to check on Mark. Bob Ken and Mark were all standing around yakking when I drove up. It’s so nice to have friends in the neighborhood. 





The power company is putting up new poles in our neighborhood, and this week they’re on our street. It’s rather fun to make them halt their work and let me through with the golf cart with my load of Scotties. Ha ha ha.


It’s a bit late for orchids ... pretty though. 

This afternoon I finished another small painting.


Here it is before I put the glitter on it remember they are a version of Christmas cards, so they simply must have glitter. if you know me you know how much I love Christmas. This is my way of relaxing and creating.

This evening, on the front porch, Marky Mark stop by but was going out to dinner with Tracy and Paul, a couple of neighbors that he has gotten to know. They went to Palm Gardens for steak night. It’s all takeout now so they ate on the boat. Marky Mark felt very bad for the owners there, as the place was so quiet.

Mark and I had pizza on the pizzazz tonight and then watched a few episodes of nurse Jackie.  Randy & Dawn called, they are staying home as Dawn is off work this week. sue got her stitches out today, so all is well there.

That’s it for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment