Monday, March 30, 2020

Monday, March 30, 2020

Good afternoon. It’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day here with a good breeze. Although it’s unseasonably hot for this time of year, it’s actually quite nice. Well I was doing chores and washing my hair, Mark took the dogs for a long walk and then a golf cart ride. After lunch we took them for a little walk ... then Mark went to investigate what we ran into with our boat the last time out. It was just off the back of our boat house. Well, it turns out it was bigger than we thought ...


That’s a pretty big branch sitting on the work barge. It certainly could have caused a problem. (Our boat is still out of commission until the mechanic Rob comes with the boat parts. I sure hope he comes soon!

After today’s general chores I did a little more painting. Nothing to show yet, just a lot of background work. Robbie and BeeZee had rawhides while I was painting. They love to spend time with me when I’m painting so it’s a good time to give them a treat.

Tonight we watched two episodes of nurse Jackie and then switched over and watch three of Ozark. It really is a great show. that’s it for today. There’s not too much going on considering we are basically shut-ins. Stay safe everyone and keep washing those hands! 🥰



No comments:

Post a Comment