Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Hi y’all. I’m thinking my blog is pretty dull nowadays with social distancing. There’s always a silver lining in every cloud. 🤷‍♀️

This morning I took my coffee and the Scotties to the front porch. It was so peaceful. No sounds of mankind, just the birdsongs. As the Spanish moss began to sway and my wind chimes began tingling I got a whiff of Jasmine. We watched the Blue herons and Ibis fly over us. That’s the silver lining; slowing down and appreciating life. 

This afternoon we had a pizza on the pizzazz for lunch, did a few more things around the house and then had happy hour on the boat. No, it’s not fixed yet so we just did happy hour at the dock. Ha ha. It’s nice and cool with a beautiful breeze.

Thanks to Scott for sending this ...



Ha ha ha ha, perfect.

I talked to LaDonna and Wayne today on FaceTime, and then talked to Wayne and Sue. Meantime, Randy & Dawn called so we are pretty much up-to-date on all the local news. 

Right now, 8 o’clock, we are hearing the first rain we’ve had in the whole month of March. I hope it lasts more than a minute or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment