Monday, March 9, 2020

Monday, March 9, 2020

Good morning y’all. We’re home from our annual dermatology appointments ... me without 11 p/c spots on my hands. Ouch. I told Grace she was real bitchy today. She laughed and continued torturing me with the can of freeze. Yikes. Mark was all good ... guess it pays to have olive-toned skin. The office group loved my shirt about the moon ... 


this week is a super-moon, a full moon plus a Friday the 13th! They’re all into the moon creating crazies this week. 😂

Mark went with Marky Mark to Lowe’s to pick up a gorgeous four-door refrigerator and a built-in oven. They’re for the new kitchen in Calla 2.  Did the roof goes on there, weather permitting, March 16.  That’s going to improve our front porch view tremendously.

We had a lazy afternoon, early dinner and binge watched Weeds on Netflix. It was a great evening, very relaxing.  ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment