Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Good morning. When I took the dogs out at 5 o’clock there was a big transport plane flying over; unusual to see anything at that hour. It gave me a spooky feeling like right after 9/11. I’m sure glad that I am back into painting, as it is a wonderful, peaceful pass time. 

Just for giggles ...


Friends asked us out to dinner tonight, we declined. Instead, I ordered two dinners from Stavros for pickup and set our dining room table with the fine China and wine. ha ha. We’re having an at home date night. Of course I would like to have gone out, but it’s not prudent at the moment. So, to support our local businesses, as Susan & Wayne did yesterday, we placed orders. That’s  the best we can do at the moment.

The roof continues to go on over at Marky Mark’s and is looking grand. I believe they could be finished late today. A lot of wood replacement has been done. (Update, the roof is done and I will take a picture of it tomorrow. It looks great.) MM is happy to have it done!

Sue had her first therapy session on her knee. She’s home having a nap now so I will check in later and see how it went.





No comments:

Post a Comment