Monday, March 2, 2020

Monday, March 2, 2020

Good morning. We’re up a little bit early getting things done as we are going to Bushnell, Florida today. Lynn asked us to go to Lew’s interment at the military cemetery. It’s an hour from here. I get very stressed out from funerals and the like. Last night, I had two separate nightmares. I will be glad when the service is over. Lynn needs us there. 

Last night we gifted our friends LaDonna and Wayne a Pizzazz Plus. (They’ve given us many wonderful things they were no longer using.) 🥰 Anyway, I guess they like it ... 



they’re having garlic knots for breakfast! 😂 

Mark took a load to the dump from trimming Marky Mark’s trees yesterday. The little trailer was well loaded. After that, he stopping at the post office to mail to eBay sales. I was able to print labels on my wireless printer. You can count me as amazed.

At noon we left for Bushnell and the Florida National Cemetery. Lew was interred there today. There were 12 of us there for Lynn and Benn. It was a nice touch, beautiful setting in the woods.  

Back home, I took the dogs for a golf cart ride while Mark lit a cigar and poured wine. We had a final toast to Lew. A little while later Lynn walked by with Benn’s dog Ozzie. She will have Ozzie there all week. He’s good company and an easy doggie. 



We’re chilling tonight. Ta ta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment