Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Good afternoon. It’s been a busy day around our place. This morning, we got our chores done, Mark fertilized the lawn while the dogs enjoyed an hour outside in the sunshine. 


I got all the chores done and prepared for a game day. My allergies have been acting up the last few days which result in a sinus headache. Never mind, by the time I had a second wine at Pat’s house, I wasn’t thinking about my headache. 🤪 I was the big winner today playing Phase 10 ... which made me a target of the Skip cards. 🤷‍♀️ There was a big group of gals today ... all to see Pat’s new castle. (And a castle it is!!! All the rooms are spacious with plenty of light pouring in. It’s a 3/2 with a pool on a big corner canal lot. They got a great deal on it ... painted and new flooring throughout.) Nice ... we’re happy for them! 

Randy & Dawn took their boat out for a cruise on Lake Dora today.


We’re glad they’re using it. Randy said when they pulled into the dock Dawn just stepped off and held the boat till he got off to tie it up. Perfect. Well done. It was good they got practice in before Dawn‘s mom arrives on the 20th. 😜

After dinner, Mark and I and the doggies sat outback with our new propane fireplace. He enjoyed his scotch, and me a seltzer water. I had wine at Pat’s earlier. 

Nice eh! 


The colored glass is mesmerizing. 


Back inside, Robbie and BeeZee were ready for TV ... “Weeds” is great! 

Tomorrow, Mark goes to the dentist for a crown. This will be the start of a long expensive process for us both. 

I phoned Rick earlier in the afternoon to see how he and Ruth are doing. Rick is going for antibiotic IV at the hospital daily. This is a very serious infection he has in his leg. Although he’s not positive how he got the infection, he said the Mexican streets are very dirty and it’s possible he picked it up from cracks in his heels. Yikes. He is having to sit and keep his leg elevated 20 hours a day! (I can imagine Ruth is handling the household chores while he’s watching!) It’s got to be tough for them both. We’re glad you are safely back in Canada. 

That’s it for tonight. Tata till tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment