Thursday, March 12, 2020

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Good morning. Yes, it’s another bright beautiful day in the sunshine State. Mark and I did sleep on the question of canceling our March RV trips and decided to be cautious. I canceled the RV trip with the VIP gang and also our trip to see Matt and the grandchildren. With all the warnings, it is the wisest decision. Both Mark and I have had bronchitis, me dozens of times over the years, and pneumonia. There will be other trips once this virus is under control. (One of the VIP members posted on Facebook that her husband Joe got notice he had to quarantine after a week long cruise that left port February 29.  He had already been back to work three days when he was notified! His goofy wife doesn’t ‘feel’ she has to quarantine although she was on the same cruise with him.) I’m not understanding the logic there. I sure hope they aren’t attending any campouts this month!

Mark helped Marky Mark for a couple of hours putting up drywall on his kitchen ceiling. He bought 12 foot sheets of drywall ... too heavy for 1 guy. I didn’t go over to look as it would’ve been too dusty for me. I still have a sinus headache from the live oak tree pollen that began last Tuesday.

Tonight was Yaya‘s at Lynn‘s. It was a rather subdued group of about 14. If you didn’t stay too long, just kind of popped in to say hello and left. I think this virus is getting on everybody’s nerves.


Me, Kim and Corinne at Lynn’s. 


That’s Ozzie mooching around the table. Lynn gave him a dental chew treat and a few potato chips. 


Lynn is really attached to Ozzie ... and Ozzie to Lynn. He sure good company for her and gets her out of the house for walking.

Mark went to the crazy gator with the guys for dinner tonight. There was Jim, Ken, Marky Mark and Mark. Bob would have gone with them, but Mark forgot to phone him. Men πŸ™„. That’s it for tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment