Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Good morning. What’s up at your house? Here, Mark is preparing to do the third gable, from the attic rather than outside. I think this will be a little extra work, but he will be out of the sun and could even work in the evening if he wants. So, he has just left to go to Home Depot. 

I worked on my eBay sales for a while today and have to get back into that full-time. Things have slowed down since January. I need to rework some jewelry for this season’s colors. Work? Nah, it’s fun. 😜

This afternoon, I am going to Cheri’s for game day. It’s her first time hosting, and she has a small group attending. It isn’t anything she’s done, it’s just that Lynn has to pick up her grandson at the airport, Nancy is away, Elaine has a doctor appointment and on and on. We will have a blast, as always.

Meanwhile, I am watching Civilization Lost on the History Channel. Do you know that 7 million people are being added to the world population every month? This is a fascinating show. If you don’t get that channel, I know you can stream it online free of charge. 

Game day was a hoot. There were 10 of us ... two tables of Rummicube players. It was one of those days when I kept winning ... 6 rounds in a row! How embarrassing. πŸ™„ Cheri was happy to host at her friend’s house as Cheri’s husband is totally incapacitated. Sad. 

Back home, we had pizza on the Pizzazz before Mark went into the attic to lay a boardwalk to the south gable for tomorrow’s project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment