Sunday, April 7, 2019

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Good afternoon. It’s quite a nice day here in Central Florida although a little bit muggy. After breakfast, Mark went to work on the west Gable of our house. I checked on him several times and couldn’t believe the space he had got himself into.


And yes, that’s the Rick M scaffolding at work! 😜


I can’t watch! 

While he was working, I puttered around getting my chores done and made lunch. 😍 Yes, I actually cooked. I made two boxes of Kraft dinner. ⭐️

The kids and I took a ride on The Caddy and saw the old Hunter sailboat on it’s trailer. This old beast hadn’t moved in all the time we’ve owned here which is 19 years! A couple of weeks ago Lew scored it free for his son Benn.  

It’s going to need a lot of TLC but came with a trailer and motor. (It’s nice to have it out of our canal system.)

Good luck Benn. (Comin’ about!) 😱

Tonight we watched American Idol then it was early to bed for Mark! 




No comments:

Post a Comment