Friday, April 5, 2019

Friday, April 5, 2019

Good morning. We were up and ate a good breakfast before starting our housekeeping. Mark did some vacuuming and swabbed the deck. Ha ha. It sounds so much more fun than washing the floor. I gave the kitchen a deep cleaning which involved soaking the gas stove top grates and scrubbing the burned on bits. I wore out a Magic Eraser. 🙄 Now while I tackle tidying my craft room and doing a loads of laundry, Mark is taking the little redneck yacht club boat back to Randy’s. He had been using it to work from at Marky-Mark’s dock. 

We have no plans today, just puttering around the house and relaxing.

Since I have to put pictures in the blog according to my buddy Rick, here’s a cute one of Cheri and Cindy from last night. 

Who knew that we would find such fun people just by moving to Harbor Shores! 

It was a perfect afternoon for happy hour on the front porch. It’s 84° with a nice breeze. After wine and cheese we took the dogs for a ride on The Caddy. They had a blast barking at everyone who was walking their dogs at 5 o’clock. LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment