Monday, April 8, 2019

Monday, April 8, 2019

It’s almost dinner time and I’m just thinking about the blog. πŸ€” 

Ha! Pam just phoned knowing it’s happy hour here! 😜 Although it’s 66 today in Minneapolis 8 inches of snow is forecast overnight! What? This storm is Wesley; yeah, up to the “W” for named winter storms. πŸ₯Ά Keep the faith Pam ... 1 year left and you can come to Florida, permanently (we hope.) 😜

Mark attempted to fix the boat’s rough running issue by replacing the bulb ... but no luck. So ... he called the boat mechanic; 11 boats ahead of us. Business is good for Rob!

The Scotties and I took a ride on The Caddy before the afternoon rain. Today we checked out our neighbor’s former home ... a 3/2 with big garage, screened pool and boathouse. It needs a total update inside but a bargain might be had. 


35537 Cypress Ct 

Randy and Dawn are at the movies today with her mom Jan. I know they’re at the villages so I’m sure they went to the Square afterwards to listen to music. 🎢 Tomorrow, Dawn is taking her to Bealls shopping. πŸ’°πŸ‘πŸ»

Sue and Wayne went to dinner at Bella Roma tonight with friends. I miss their penne a-la- vodka, but it wouldn’t be the best thing in the world for me to eat. (I saw the results of my allergy testing, and I had no wheat allergy. So, I’m wondering if it is a digestive issue with wheat that causes GERD? 

That’s it, it’s TV time.


No comments:

Post a Comment