Thursday, April 11, 2019

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Good afternoon sunshine! What a gorgeous day it is! And, we have accomplished much. 

Since I had a doctor follow-up appointment for 11 o’clock, I tied in a trip to Beall’s for shoes. A return at Christmas left me with $22 to spend ... plus a 40% off coupon on email and I HAD to go! 😜 Anyway, I bought some Skechers boat shoes. 😎 Then, I dashed across the highway to Dollar Tree where I found the cake container and plate I needed. Schweeet. 

The doctor follow-up was all good ... my chest exray was “grossly normal.” What the heck does that mean? (It’s apparently all clear ... no problem ... but what a strange way to say it.)

While I was out, Mark FINISHED the south gable! What a great guy ... what talent! Since we haven’t received the requested paperwork from last week’s roofer, I called two other companies for quotes. So there. Maybe it’ll be a better price. 😜

The kids and I had a great ride on The Caddy ... 84 today. 😎

Tonight we watched the Falcon Heavy launch 🚀 from Cape Canaveral ... 

and we could actually hear it! Wowsa, that’s a biggie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment