Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Good morning. Why am I up so dang early? Well, it’s a good time for snuggling with Robbie and watching Telly. Mz Bee went back to her bed ... guess she’s not a fan of Modern Family. 😁

About 1015 I got a phone call from Randy. He was at the store, hobby lobby, looking to buy museum putty, but couldn’t find it. Apparently he had staff all over the store looking for it and one man said “I think this is what you are looking for, mounting putty.”


My kitchen countertop at the exact moment! πŸ‘€

I had just been tidying up my work desk and wrote on an empty spool of chain “hobby lobby” to buy some next time there! 

The coincidence continued as Randy was standing in that very aisle where the chain is located. (And yes, museum putty is the same as mounting putty.) πŸ˜‚

This afternoon, we had our annual doctor appointments. All is well, no major changes. It’s going to be quite chilly tonight, so we’re relaxing at home watching TV and eating some comfort food.




No comments:

Post a Comment