Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Good morning. I was up at 4:15 with Mark. He and Lew went hunting in the Ocala forest. It was very foggy when they left. 

So, being up so early, I thought I would get some Christmas wrapping done. Now, I am out of wrapping paper and must go shopping, again. 🙄

Happy 18th anniversary to Diane and Kris! 


Today I’m planning decor for next year’s Christmas tree and doing paperwork. Oh yes, it’s true about the tree. 😜

Mark arrived home from hunting about 1130. We sorted things out and then went Christmas shopping. Now, I am at home with a muddle of a mess while he has gone grocery shopping. 

Marky-Mark called to say that Lani’s dad had passed away over Thanksgiving. She is now in Florida packing up things and bringing them to the house near us. Mark ran over to help move a washer and dryer. He’s such a good guy. ❤️

Randy & Dawn spent their afternoon at the Hideaway watching football. They needed a break after working hard on Friday and then having the granddaughters on Saturday for a sleepover. Company arrives at their house next Friday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment