Saturday, November 17, 2018

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Good morning y’all ... Mark’s off to the forest for his R ‘n R, alone. Lew was hauled to Daytona Beach last night to see Mannheim Steamroller and didn’t get home til 2 am. 

Me? Well I couldn’t get back to sleep after hearing Mark’s alarm so ... it’s Ancient Aliens πŸ‘½ time. 😜

Today, I need a few things at Hobby Lobby ... and they’re not open Sunday. It’ll be busy! 

Mark needed a few things at the grocery store so came along with me. I wondered why he was taking the scenic route around Lake Eustis until he drove to JoAnn Fabrics to drop me off! Haha ... he swore I said JoAnn Fabrics and I know what I said. πŸ™„ After a few more minutes we got to Hobby Lobby. 😁 I did quite well ... bought 3 Christmas gifts and a few odds n ends. πŸ‘πŸ» Mark tried Aldi for grocery but needed a quarter for a shopping cart and said f**k it and drove to Winn Dixie across from JoAnn Fabrics. 

It was a nice and cool 72° when we sat out front for happy hour. The dogs had their frosty paws while we had our glass of wine.

Cooking pasta ... 

Tonight we’re watching Ancient Aliens about the Apis bulls. Interesting. Tomorrow we’re invited to Pat & Ken’s for happy hour. Ken had surgery last Monday, a knee replacement. That said he won’t be drinking as he is taking drugs for pain, so more wine for us. 😁

Tonight, Sue and Wayne have gone to the yacht club for a party. They plan to arrive in Tavares on Monday afternoon with their coach. πŸ‘πŸ» Soup hopes that we can go to the Hideaway that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment