Monday, November 5, 2018

Monday, November 5, 2018

Good day eh? Well, it’s crappy weather here, 72F and 95% humidity. The air feels like a damp blanket. T-storms are forecast. 

So I woke at 4 o’clock and worked on the RV shelving and loading things in. Mark called me for bacon and eggs at 7:30. Perfect. I was ready for Advil and had just run out of shelf liner. So far, I’ve used 40’ of the stuff and need at least 20’ more! It’s a good day for gettin’ it done. If it’s dry tomorrow, we’ll back it into the RVport. 

Mark is helping Lew to remove his solar panels ahead of a new roof going on his house Wednesday. Our insurance company has not responded to the attorney as far as I know. It was the same storm, Lew got paid, we didn’t. 🙄

Diane called. She had received your DNA heritage from 23 and me. It’s so fascinating the differences between sisters. When we get together at Thanksgiving I’ll bring my information and I’ll ask Sue to bring hers. 

Tonight I’m interviewing a neighbor for our “Spotlight” newsletter series.


No comments:

Post a Comment