Friday, November 30, 2018

Friday, November 30, 2018

Good morning. I woke at 5 o’clock and decided to hop in the shower and get my hair washed. Now I have the TV to myself, the fireplace is going and I’m enjoying my Sunkist orange. Ahhh. 😉

Plans for today include a shuffleboard tournament, riding the 7 miles of trails and then a meet and greet at the clubhouse.


The trails run alongside canals and ponds. Nice and shady. The kids loved it. 

At 5 o’clock we went to happy hour ... sat with Brenda, Mark, Lisa and Bill (new members.) They came as visitors last trip and bought a Class A Allegro at the rally. Fun people. Dinner was served at 6 ... salad, Baked Ziti and meatballs, garlic bread and peach cobbler. 👍🏻 

Karen and Pete were too busy to sit but popped by our table a few times. Entertainment was Vegas McGraw ... very good show. Linda C. was her usual crazy self and added to the show! 😂


Brenda & Mark watching the show. 



We came home for the dogs at 9:20 and then went to a bonfire a few doors down. It was a fun day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment