Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Good morning. There’s nothing that can get you out of bed quicker than a retching dog! Poor BeeZee. I couldn’t find any evidence ... we’re watching for a small piece of green rubber from this ... 



Don’t buy it! The idea is good, but it’s not strong enough for Scotties! BeeZee took a chomp out of it within 5 minutes! (Mark thinks feeding Bee raw carrots is the culprit!) Maybe?


BeeZee’s on the left ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ ... Robbie’s on the right. ๐Ÿ˜

So it was a busy day for us both. Mark and Lew had a morning in the woods, hunting. Although they saw a few doe, they mostly spent their time blazing some new trails. ๐Ÿ˜œ This afternoon he worked at Marky Mark’s a few hours. 

After my “work” I took some eBay sales to the post office, did shopping and took the kids for a ride on The Caddy. With the cooler weather there were dogs, cats and people around. The Scotties had fun barking! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yesterday Rick M sent me an email ... and now I know what I want for Christmas ...











Yup, Santa ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ ... I want a BAD ASS for Christmas. ๐ŸŽ„





No comments:

Post a Comment