Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Good morning. I heard Mark leave about 4:45 to go hunting with Lew and Benn. After tossing around for a few minutes I decided to get up and watch the rest of Ancient Aliens saved from last night. Mz Bee is up for that ... up on my lap. 💕🐾 

Whatever the fellows see in the woods today they will be enjoying themselves as it has cooled down considerably. Ha ... well it’s 69F going to ...  



This morning I decided it was time to review our coverages on all the vehicles. We have our insurance coverage with Good Sam covering the Dodge, Kia, Mountaineer and the new Brookstone. It was a good half hour on the phone, but I manage to save about $240 a year. I’m sure there’s more savings to be had and I will review it again in March when renewing. The agent mentioned that rates are expected to drop in Florida and 2019. (?) Anyway, it’s one of those things that should be done every couple of years as the rates tend to creep up and changes get made without your authorization. I’m just saying ... keep an eye on your coverages. 

Today is baby Matt’s 30th Birthday! 

Hahaha ... 

The new Harbor Shores HOA newsletter came out today. Here’s my ‘Spotlight On’ article ...





No comments:

Post a Comment