Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Good morning. Apparently I was overserved at Lew and Lynn‘s house yesterday. 🤪 Fortunately, Mark remembered to turn the clocks back because that was the last thing on my mind this morning. Ha ha. Lynn cooked us dinner in her new air fryer, french fries and chicken. It was really good. But Mark says, no more kitchen appliances in our house! 👀 Really? Afterword, we played Jeff Foxworthy’s new game relative insanity. It was lots of laughs.

Today we are going shopping for a few items for our new RV. I have about an hour’s worth of unpacking to do and then start lining the shelves with the grippy stuff. (Hope Mark will help me!)

Tonight we met RanDawn for dinner at Stavros. It was extra-good tonight. I had Carbonara Mediterranean, Randy had Eggplant Parmigiana, Dawn had Sausage and Marinara and Mark had Ziti and Meatballs. Yummy. It was a fun night. Dawn suggested “just one more glass of wine” ... so we did. It was great! I think we closed the place. 


🤪


No comments:

Post a Comment