Thursday, September 6, 2018

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Good evening y’all. As you see, our day disappeared in a flash and then it was 5 o’clock. 

Mark picked up Jim and Ken for their pub night at The Crazy Gator. It was a nice night for sitting on the patio bar.

I left on The Caddy for Deenna’s YaYa’s PARTAY. Of course the food was great and we had a blast. Pat was back after being away all summer. Stories were traded, wine consumed and pictures taken. 


13 funny friends just getting “warmed” up. “Somehow a story came up about writing backwards and there’s another gal in our group who does it too! (That’s Sherry on far left.) And, she was electrocuted as a baby too! Schweeeet ... I’m not alone in my weird abilities. 😂


Round 2 with me included ... Meredith likes my hair! Haha. She laments that her red hair faded to blonde. 

This was after 2 hours ...

Imitating Pat telling a story! 😂 It’s not called “doin’ the Pat” 🤣

What a fun time. I’m so lucky to have a place in this neighborhood; it’s like no other. 

Well enough about Harbor Shores! Sue and Wayne have gone to Rose’s tonight for her dinner party. We know it will be a beautiful spread, perfectly done. Enjoy!

Randy had more therapy tonight, and wasn’t well enough to join Mark and for Dawn to join me tonight. We plan to see them over the weekend when he doesn’t have the daily therapy.



No comments:

Post a Comment