Saturday, September 1, 2018

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Good evening! Yes, our day went by pretty fast. First thing this morning Mark and I phoned Rod to sing a lovely duet 🎶 happy birthday 🎶 . We had a good gab for a half hour and caught up on all the goings-on. They had been in Michigan for three weeks for Roddy‘s brother‘s celebration of life. The weather was great until they drove home through all the rain storms in Georgia. All is well at their house. 

Mark worked on his golf cart trailer project until 2 o’clock when thunderstorms threatened. We actually never had rain.

It’s coming along, eh! 

I worked on my eBay listings and made a few jewelry sets. 

Here’s a blue coral set. Nice eh? I ordered new cards with my eBay store address on them. I know it’s about time ... here’s the proof. 





Sue and Wayne have Darlene, Crystal and Avery visiting at the cottage along with Foxy! 

C’mon in, the water’s fine!


That’s Crystal and Avery in the water and Darlene on the dock. It looks like great weather for the last official weekend of summer.







 




No comments:

Post a Comment