Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Hey there, it’s been a busy day here but what else is new? 

Budget A/C arrived at 10:30 and got our air conditioning running again. Hip hip hooray. (It was 80F in the house with 3 subsidiary units working.) anyway, the technician got it running but a part is needed. He ordered it and expected in next Monday. No charge for today ... he will bill us after he puts in the new part next week. Great service! 

I spent my day doing a few photos with the new “photo studio box” that I ordered. I think it does make a good difference. Also, it’s a little quicker to use than my former method. Mark worked across the street loading Randy’s truck with more brush from a tree he just cut down by Marky-Mark’s pool. 😎

Randy and Dawn had an appointment today for preliminary information on Randy’s upcoming knee replacement surgery. It’s good to be prepared. He learned that he will need a walker at the hospital. That reminded me that I didn’t have one and had to borrow  one at Waterman. 

I offered my black wicker table and chairs to Diane & Kris who accepted. It’s in excellent condition having been in A/C all these years. 


I wanted a good home for it! 

After an hour in the kitchen cooking food for the doggies, we went for a swim at Lew & Lynn’s. It felt great, 85. 

While we were swimming, Sue and Wayne went to Boston Pizza for dinner with Rose. It’s Pasta Tuesday!

Tomorrow is guaranteed to be fireworks around the ‘hood. It’s been crazy around here tonight already. πŸ™„ I’m over it. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment