Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Tuesday July 17, 2018

Good day! Rain is forecast for later so Mark and I were up getting things done for our upcoming trip. Plus, I treated myself to a mani/pedi which I needed after the Orange Glo-fest yesterday. (The rig smells so clean!) 



Our house sitter came for instructions this afternoon and then the A/C repairman arrived to install a part that was on order. All should be under control now. 🤞



I hope you got at least a giggle from the picture above. I was so angry at the Orange idiot last night it was impossible to fall asleep. 

Dinner at Olive Garden was really good. Mark had Stuffed Chicken Marsala, me Shrimp Alfredo while RanDawn both had soup and salad. 😋 Friday morning is Randy’s knee replacement surgery. He’s anxious to have it over with ... Dawn will be his home nurse. We’ll be checking in from Georgia! Sue and Wayne had dinner at 901 Westside tonight ... it was a no cook Tuesday all around. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment