Thursday, July 5, 2018

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Ha ha. Good morning. No, it is not Mark’s birthday today. It’s tomorrow. I dug out the gifts I have assembled for him, all wrapped this year, and will take them when we go to visit Randy and Dawn tomorrow. He can open the pressies with them for oooo’s and ahhhh’s. 



Meantime, it’s a little warm this morning at 77°. I watered plants, cleaned the bird baths, started laundry and cooked food for the dogs (which I freeze) for the upcoming RV trip. 

Mark has a morning of roundabouts. First, he has a routine eye doctor appointment, then shopping at Rural King (chainsaw?) followed by the post office. Yes, I had an eBay sale of my former living room valances. I got $50 for the three of them. ๐Ÿคท‍♀️ 

Saturday, we are meeting Diane and Kris at IchiBan for dinner. They are coming here afterwards to pick up the black wicker table and chairs. It’ll be fun to see them! 

So I guess construction will start soon on the new construction on the lot at the end of our street. Cool eh. 



I imagine we will get very tired of the construction traffic on our otherwise quiet street, but hey, it’s progress!

Tonight, Mark and I are going to Stavros, just the two of us. We asked Karen and Pete but they are in Clermont tonight at a camp out. So, it’s Mark‘s birthday eve ... should I let him open a present tonight? Ha ha, I sound like a kid again. We girls were allowed open one present each on Christmas Eve. It was torture just opening one. Ha ha, the good ole days. ๐Ÿ’•

Sue and Wayne are preparing for a dock party at their place tomorrow evening. New awnings are going up around the boathouse. Cha-Ching. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Look for some pictures tomorrow night from the event.  We’re sorry to miss it right on Mark’s birthday but we can’t do Canada every summer unless we win the big lotto. Heehee. 

Ha! At Stavros our “son” Connor asked us “Where’s Mom & Dad?” 



OMG ... he’s so funny and does the same thing when Dawn and Randy show up without us. Randy says he’s too tall to be a Staggerman. ๐Ÿ˜

Back home it’s time for Ancient Aliens. Ta Ta til tomorrow. 








No comments:

Post a Comment