Sunday, July 8, 2018

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Good morning. It’s a beautiful summer’s day here in Central Florida. It’s 74° right now and going to a high of 88. We’ll take it. 😎

After breakfast, Mark left for grocery shopping while I worked on my eBay listings. Diane told me last night that my eBay store name doesn’t bring up any listings. I guess I will have to tweak that and see what is going on! Repeat business is a necessity when you’re making handmade goods. 🤨 I wonder what happened, probably something I did wrong. Ha ha. 

So this afternoon we are going with a group of friends from the hood to see the play ... Spamalot (Monty Python) at the Bay Street Theatre in downtown Eustis. It’s always fun, and followed up with a round table at a wine bar. 🍷 

Randy and Dawn are going to the Hideaway today, while Sue and Wayne are at the vet with the doggies in Winnipeg. Don’t panic, it’s just a follow up visit. 🐾💕

After party at Uncorked...

Kate & Sy, Mark & me, Nancy (yellow), Rose, Jim, Mary, Catol (white), Dick, Pat & Ken (teal).



SPAMALOT was hilarious (Monty Python) and very well done!  It was a huge cast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment