Saturday, July 28, 2018

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Good morning! We’re off to Helen, Georgia today for 5 nights. The summer weather here has been spectacular and we’re hoping it’ll continue. 

So about five days ago I wore a pair of earrings that irritated my ears. Two days later, I noticed they were a little bit itchy but didn’t think too much about it and wore a pair of sterling silver earrings that are quite heavy. While I was wearing them and watching the laser light show I somewhat noticed that my ears were very uncomfortable, almost like they were swelling. Well, when I got up this morning, my earlobes were terribly swollen. I took two Benadryl and found the Clobex stashed away in the medicine cabinet. Hopefully, I caught it in time and I won’t need to go to a walk-in clinic. However, if I do, there is one near Helen Georgia. 

Many of our friends have packed up and left already as they are going home to Florida. Several are going to the next camp out in Mims. Friends, Larry and Susan are also going to Helen, but staying in Cherokee. We may see them in downtown by chance. Pete and Karen will stay at Eagle’s Roost tonight along with many of the RVers from here.

Sue and Wayne are at Falcon Lake with their RV for a family reunion at Marlene’s.

Nice site at Falcon! 

Arrived here at 12:45 and the owner guided us into Site 8, a super-long asphalt site with a granite stone patio. It’s super-shady and spotless in here! Tomorrow we’ll go exploring. 

Site 8 Creekwood ✅





No comments:

Post a Comment