Monday, July 9, 2018

Monday, July 9, 2018

Good morning. It’s 7 AM and Mark is already across the street loading up the truck with more tree debris to take to the dump. He’s trying to beat the heat of the afternoon.



He set the alarm for 6 o’clock this morning which caused me to toss and turn all night waiting to hear the alarm. How goofy is that? πŸ™„ And fairness, I have been re-shooting photos for my eBay store and I’m sure that was on my mind. The photos turned out great with the new photo box I set up last week.


Mark worked 3 hours across the street today then tackled a few things on Randy’s truck. (During happy hour ... πŸ™„.




Afterward, Mark cleaned/scraped the window tint off the ol’ Ford. πŸ‘πŸ» Much improved ... now you can see out! 😜

I worked hours and hours on my eBay store ... RedJulieGale2 ... (Diane couldn’t find it?)


Then, it was happy hour and time for Mark to make our sauce for dinner. It smelled like Stavros in our kitchen. Yummy. It was beautiful and cool on the front porch during happy hour. The dogs enjoyed one of their frosty paws each while we drank wine. 

It was good to very exciting day, but we did make plans to take the boat out on Wednesday! That should be tons more fun than today was. 😎








No comments:

Post a Comment