Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Good morning! We’re deep in the shade here at Creekwood Resort but I do see sunlight filtering through the canopy. It’s a lazy morning after sitting out tending the bonfire and consuming wine til midnight. 

So it’s now 12:30 and I’m at the urgent care in Cleveland Georgia with my swollen ear lobes! Hopefully I’ll get some fast-acting meds so we can get on with FUN. They’re itchy and annoying. 


Helen, Georgia ...

Quirky and charming

with lots of traffic on a Sunday afternoon. It must be like heaven in the fall. 

So after seeing the doctor at the urgent care clinic, I have a weeks worth of prednisone and 10 days worth of Keflex. They were so wonderful there and called my prescription in to the local pharmacy immediately. We drove 4 miles down the road and Rite Aid had everything ready for me! πŸ‘πŸ» The diagnosis is cellulitis from an allergy to metal. πŸ™„ I had the same thing on my right leg after scratching it on the dog exercise metal pen 9 years ago. It sure looks ugly!

After 1,000 mg Keflex and 3 Prednisone pills, my ear lobes look marginally less swollen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment