Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Good afternoon y’all. Yup, our sunshine is lovely and it’s in the upper 70’s. We were so ambitious early this morning that Mark was cleaning the bedroom carpet at 6:30. 😳 Yeah, you know there’s more to the story ...

I heard BeeZee asking to go out ... took both kids outside the backyard and stood there with them. No one did a darn thing! That’s not unusual if the stones are wet ... which they were from overnight rain. Rounding the end of the bed I stepped fully into wet, mushy 💩 and hollered “arrrrgh!” Mark woke with a start! 😳 I couldn’t move as BOTH FEET were entrenched! I dove face down onto the bed while Mark fumbled with the light. Yuck 🤢 ... wet paper towels for my (ticklish) feet ... and into the shower for me. Mark scooped up what he could ... then got out the carpet spray ... and eventually the big machine! I started my day washing the bedspread as it was compromised too! I called both (scarce) dogs to our bedroom and determined the culprit was Mz Beez! Since the cleaner was already, Mark did the carpet walk areas. We’re a bit tired now. 😂

I had a message from Mark’s cousin that aunt Jane is in hospital and failing fast. They were quietly making arrangements for her cute little guy BoBo ... seen here with his late daddy. 

BoBo is a Chorky ... Chihuahua / Yorkie “designer” doggie. If we can help, we will. 

I finished the first part of this week’s course ... a quirky bear in a sweater with zentangling details. Here he is ... 


He’s a beary happy guy ... received kudos from the art teacher and 90 likes from fellow artists. 🥰

That’s enough for today. Ta ta til tomorrow. 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment