Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sunday February 28, 2021

Good early morning! Wow ... nice moonlight for painting middle of the night. I couldn’t sleep so finished a little painting that was on my mind, leftover from Christmas. Now it’s back to bed. 😂

Well it’s now 1023 and you must’ve thought I had become rip van winkle. Ha ha. I painted today and Mark puttered around the yard. There was supposed to be a launch of the rocket tonight, but in the last minute it was canceled. Darn it, we were standing on the street waiting to watch along with Lani and Markymark.


This was today’s artsy farts he fun. Actually, I learned what I will not follow on collages. I guess that’s what it’s all about, learning what works for you and what doesn’t.

Mark and I had happy hour on the front porch after dinner, as it was pretty warm here today. It was still 80° at 7:30. Anyway, we’ve been enjoying a nice walk with the dogs after dinner every night. That’s it for today, I will try and be more diligent with the blog tomorrow. 🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment