Friday, February 26, 2021

Friday, February 26, 2021

Good afternoon. I’ve been working on a painting of Donnelly house, an old Victorian style home that is now the Masonic Temple in downtown Mount Dora, Florida. I fell in love with this house 20 years ago when I first saw it, painted a picture in watercolor, and finally finished it in multimedia. I’m happy with how it turned out.


Mark will put it into the frame now and we will decide where it is going to grace our home.

You know me, I’ve been missing my ancient aliens show since we cut the cord on TV two years ago. Well, I found it on Philo ... yay!!! 

While we were front porch sitting, Mark went outside to turn the tree light on when an owl silently swooped past his head! Here he is on top of the light pole with the full moon behind. 




It’s Ancient Aliens time noe. Ta ta 

No comments:

Post a Comment