Monday, February 1, 2021

Monday February 1st, 2021

It’s my BIRTHDAY MONTH πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯³ ... Happy Birthday to meeee 🎢 πŸŽ‚ 




Well, I started the day quite early watching my new art lesson video. It’s about five hours long total, but I got through it and now began sketching the face. It’s going to be an interesting one to do, using watercolor on canvas in an abstract style. Anyway, it’s a perfect day to be inside as we have already had our high temperature this morning and it’s getting colder and colder all day.

At 3 o’clock, Mark dropped me at our new doctor’s office. I was about 25 minutes early, turned in my paperwork and was sent outside to sit on the bench to wait for my appointment. Yikes, there’s a 25 mile an hour wind and it’s in the 40s. Good thing I put on a long sleeve shirt. Ha ha.

While waiting here, there is a gorgeous windchime, must be 4 feet long hanging in the rotunda area.



Schweeet. Anyway, the doctor was right on time, seemed very knowledgeable and went through my paperwork bit by bit. I told him my goal was to make it to 95 in good health, and he said I was in very good health and should have no problem attaining that. Yikes! I’ll be sleeping on the street by then. πŸ˜‚. I do have to reduce my triglycerides and lose 10 pounds. My next check up is early May. We shall see. Mark goes in on Friday to meet our new doctor. We’ll see what happens with him.

Since it’s a nice cool evening Mark built a beautiful fire, the dogs are sitting on a blanket on the sofa and we are watching antiques roadshow. We got into a new series called heartland that is filmed in Calgary. I think it started in 2007 but it is new to us on Netflix. It’s 15 seasons long so that should keep us going for a while.


Notice who gets the sofa! Robs ‘n Bee. πŸΎπŸ’•

That was our first day of February! Happy Birthday to moi. πŸ₯³



No comments:

Post a Comment