Sunday, February 7, 2021

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 7, 2021



Happy Birthday to meeee πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸŽ‚πŸŽΆ and Super Bowl 55 🏈




Mark discovered a Biltmore House chocolate torte for my cake! Delicious πŸ˜‹ ... very light texture! Tonight it’s a porterhouse steak and a baked potato which I know will be cooked perfectly by my sweetie! ❤️  

Birthday dinner ... a big ol’ porterhouse! 




Kick off to Super Bowl 55 later today ... it’s just us two today as the ding dang dong 🦠 dictates. We sure hope to get a vaccine soon. 🀞 

Congratulations Tampa Bay Buccaneers 🏴‍☠️ SuperBowl 55 champions! Schweeet. Markymark and Lani came over at halftime with birthday presents for me. They had made homemade turtles, delicious, a bottle of wine and an antique Christmas candle. It’s really cool ... in the original box! 

Well folks, it’s been a wonderful birthday but I must go as there is a little bit of champagne left to consume. Ha ha. πŸ€ͺ Happee birfday ti meee. πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment