Thursday, February 4, 2021

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Good morning. Why am I up so early? No idea, but I just couldn’t get comfortable last night. My cousin Carol in London sent me a picture of the twin boys, at one month old. Now I see how closely they resemble one another. They are certainly miracle babies, having been born early ... under 4 pounds. During pregnancy, both mom and dad had COVID-19. Yes, they are both miracles. 


It’s chilly enough we put coats on the Scotties for their morning walk. I planned to take a picture of them when the came back ... alas, Robbie accidentally peed on his 🙄 at the mailbox. 😂 So ... the coats are in the washer. 

Mark started trimming the camphor tree by the shed ... we’re out of free firewood. 😂  There are a couple of big branches that really do need trimming. 

Me? I painted a cool picture for the fireplace wall. The frames arrived today ... I’ll post a pic once it’s hanging. 

Randy and Dawn came over today with an arm load of birthday presents for me! We had many laughs sitting outside in the sunshine with Dawn telling us her latest stories. 😂 




No comments:

Post a Comment