Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Good afternoon. Both Mark and I had dental appointments today. Mine was at 8:50, and I had two crowns done on the lower front of my mouth! Youch. It was a long appointment with some sort of plastic to hold my jaw open; grueling it was. Anyway, I’m happy to have temporary crowns on an an appointment to go in three weeks for the permanent one.

Mark finished up his crown, and had the permanent one cemented on.

Back on the homefront, we both had a rest this afternoon and then I finished my happy owl art project. This entire page is done in watercolor and was tons of fun. Watercolor is very new to me, and I really was afraid of trying it.


So Mark and I have been watching a show called “Lilyhammer” on Netflix, and it’s pretty funny. It’s only two seasons long but we hope it will be continued. Mark has been icing his knee as he seems to have twisted it sometime in the last few days and it has been bothering him. It’s now 11 o’clock and it’s just Ms. B and me. The boys have gone to bed already. 





No comments:

Post a Comment