Monday, January 4, 2021

Monday, January 4, 2021

Good afternoon. I was up at six and working on my first official painting in the art course. I certainly could’ve spent more time on it, but there’s already another lesson sent to me. Giddyup. Ha ha ha ha.

Here it is…


So here’s the story about the project. The heart lesson was called “lightness of spirit.” This young lady has a crown of natural leaves trimmed in gold. She is a warrior of goodness. Well, at least this is my take on the instructions. She has her compass and her pet Raven. 

By the time I finished this Mark had already taken the dogs for a long golf cart ride and headed off to Lowe’s for some concrete to work on his seawall project. I have a few minutes to start the blog, sit with the doggies and watch the next video for my 3rd art project. It is fun. I’m enjoying it.

After dinner, we went to KimBob’s for drinks on their lanai. It was pretty chilly and we were home by 10 o’clock. We’re going to have an overnight low in the 40s. Anyway, it was the first time we’ve had a chance to be with them since early December. It was lots of fun to catch up.

That’s it for today. 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment