Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday, January 11, 2021

Good morning sunshine! It’s Monday ... a fresh week to be who you want to be; well, at home. 😂 I was up at 6 o’clock drinking coffee and watching this week’s art lesson. It’s a doozy! (I wondered why ONLY 1 lesson this week ... and yeah, it should keep be occupied and learning new techniques!) I’m delighted to be a student ... something to look forward to each Monday. 

Mark will be venturing out to Walmart and WinnDixie for shopping today. We have a 4 night RV trip planned with friends and family this weekend. Fun ... a change of walls. 😂

So I really have nothing to show for my day of painting. I did the sample session, and it looks good. When it came to getting the water colors on the paper, they didn’t absorb as nicely as I thought they should. Possibly I need better quality watercolor paper. I have to admit, I did go for quantity rather than quality. OMG, my bad. Anyway, I shall try again tomorrow.

After dinner we went for a little walk with the dogs and chatted with Pat and Ken who live at the end of our street. They are very distressed over the election and the goings-on in our country. Afterwards, Mark and I had wine on the front porch and enjoyed the propane fire.

It’s quite beautiful sitting out this evening, in the mid-60s. 
Tomorrow, more of the same, plus loading up the RV for our little camp out.








No comments:

Post a Comment